HPD: Man arrested after early AM violence | Crime
A Henderson man was arrested early Sunday morning after police say he punched out a van window and then hit the van with his car.
It happened about 4:30 a.m. in the 500 block of Powell Street. Police say a passenger in the van was hurt when 31-year old Bradley Maynard punched out the window. Officers say he then hit the van with his car, throwing the driver from the van.
Maynard was arrested a short time later and is facing several charges including wanton endangerment, domestic violence assault and leaving the scene of an accident.
Top Henderson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning