Interested in a health career? HCC offering info | Events
The 2013 Henderson Community College Health Careers Fair is scheduled for Friday, February 22 from 10 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. in the Student Center, Joe’s Place, 2660 South Green Street. This event is free and open to all HCC students, staff, and faculty, as well as the public.
Approximately 17 employers will be available to discuss current job openings and career opportunities in the healthcare field.
Among the employers scheduled to attend are:American Senior Communities, Baptist Health Madisonville, Breckinridge Place Retirement Community, Deaconess Health System, Hardin Memorial Hospital, Henderson Nursing and Rehab, Kindred Hillcrest, Methodist Hospital, Morganfield Nursing and Rehab, Owensboro Medical Health System, Redbanks, River Valley Behavioral Health, Solarbron, St. Anthony’s Hospice, St. Mary’s Medical Center, The Easter Seals Rehabilitation Center, and VNA Plus.
Representatives from Henderson Community College and Murray State University will be available to provide information on the healthcare programs offered on-campus.
For more information call Angie Watson, HCC Career Services Coordinator at (270) 831-9671.
Top Henderson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Rain halted district baseball game to resume today
- KY magazine partners with celebrated O'boro artist to create issue cover
- Public Meeting on KY 144 reconstruction in Daviess County scheduled for Thursday
- Owensboro artist's work on cover of Kentucky Monthly
- Seven Hills neighborhood hosting annual Yard Sale Fiesta next month