Teen driver hurt after wreck | News
A 19-year-old Brownstown, IN woman was hurt Wednesday evening in a traffic accident on US 41 at KY 414 in Henderson County.
Kentucky State Police say Meagan Timberlake was turning off of 414 onto 41 in a 2002 Chevy about 6 p.m. but misjudged the speed of a 2007 Lexus being driven by 66-year-old Pamela Austin of Henderson. When Timberlake pulled into Austin's lane of travel, her car was struck and both vehicles went into the median.
Timerlake was taken to Methodist Hospital for a possible head injury.
Top Henderson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning