Van flips in South Main wreck | News
A 23-year-old Henderson woman was hurt early Tuesday afternoon when the van she was driving collided with a car in the 400 block of South Main Street.
Henderson Police say Heather Gregory and a passenger were southbound when they were struck by a 2002 Kia driven by 22-year-old McKenzie Glass as she was pulling onto the roadway from a parking lot.
The impact cause the van to slip on the passenger side.
Gregory was taken by ambulance to Methodist Hospital for treatment.
Top Henderson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning