Traffic alert for Henderson drivers | News
HENDERSON CO., KY (WFIE)- A traffic alert for Henderson drivers.
A portion of Clay Street is closed and will be for about two weeks as the Canoe Creek project progresses.
The closure runs from Letcher to Atkinson for work on the Canoe Creek project.
Traffic heading westbound on Clay will need to take Atkinson, Helm and Letcher to get back on Clay.
Eastbound traffic will detour via Letcher, Cumnock and Atkinson.
The work is being done to install a "force main" which is part of a larger project to expand the capacity of the Canoe Creek Interceptor.
In the end, it will reduce the amount of combined sewage overflow that enters Canoe Creek.
Work is scheduled to continue for the next 10 days.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Henderson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning