Dryer fire displaces Henderson resident from home | News
HENDERSON, KY (WFIE)- A Henderson resident is displaced from their home after a fire Thursday afternoon.
It happened 1409 Mattingly Drive.
Fire officials say the fire started in a dryer inside the home and that clothes inside the dryer provided fuel for the fire.
Officials say neighbors could smell the smoke and called 911.
Firefighters were able to quickly get on scene and were able to contain fire to area of the dryer.
No one was home at the time of the fire and no injuries were reported, but fire officials say the resident will likely be displace from the home while it is cleaned up.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.