HPD officer involved in accident | News
A Henderson police officer was hurt Thursday night when his car was struck by another vehicle while responding to a call.
According to a news release from HPD, Officer Jake Isonhood was stopped on Watson Lane west of US 41 with his emergency equipment activated. Once traffic on 41 stopped, he entered the roadway to continue east on Watson and was then hit on the passenger side by a northbound Mercury Grand Marquis driven by Steven Maxey of Evansville, causing it to spin in the roadway.
The officer was taken to Methodist Hospital where he was treated for non-life threatening injuries.
Top Henderson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning