Henderson man accused of sexual abuse | News
HENDERSON, KY (WFIE)- A Henderson man is in jail after being accused of sexually abusing a girl under the age of 12.
Sheriff Deputies tell 14 News they arrested 50-year-old Ralph Wildman on Friday after an investigation.
If convicted, Wildman will be charged with Sexual Abuse to the 1st degree on a victim under 12 years of age, which is a class D felony.
He's being held in the Henderson County jail on a $25,000 bond.
Copyright 2013 WFIE. All rights reserved.
Top Henderson Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Started a business? Want to? Seminar can help
- Daviess County foster parents to be honored at state event
- Daviess Co. Sheriff's Office takes steps to promote safe driving during summer
- O'boro man facing over 1,000 counts of child porn appears in court
- Come "sit down" with the DCPS superintendent this morning